Monday, November 14, 2011

Then an hour later......

An hour after the mailman delivered her first letter via snail mail, we received this email.  Read the next post first so this one makes more sense. 

Hey Fam.
 
It's been really fun here. I actually love it. I'm learning a lot and making A TON of friends. My district/zone is the best. I think I told you a little bit about them in my letter. I hope you got it. You keep sending me letters like you aren't getting it so let me know. I can email every Monday around 1230 when I'm doing laundry. My comp is really fun. Her name is Sister Thorne and she's from Twin Falls, ID and she's really great. I don't know what else to tell you.. Did I get a message from Eric Olson? It might just be Elder Olson. In need an address for him so asked his fb for it. If you get it please email it to me. Ummmm. I guess I'm here for an extra week to do VC training so we get to go to Temple Square and hang out with the sisters there to see what it's about which I'm really excited for. I met 2 sisters who are going to Cleveland too and they seem really nice so we'll all fly out together but it's just us 3. I don't think there's any elders. We watched Legacy Kirtland or something and it was really cool to see where I'm going. I have to go. I love you. Bye.
 
Kenzie. Errrr Sister Maynard

No comments:

Post a Comment