Saturday, February 23, 2013

I Love my mission



I Love my mission.
We had the best weekend ever. Ohhhhh man. R got baptized/confirmed and it was so cool. So many people were there and the spirit was strong and it was so great to just know that Heavenly Father loves us! Especially R and his family :]
We have been seeing so many miracles. It's amazing! We have been trying to clean up our ward list because it's super outdated and nobody knows who like half of the people are so we're just trying to help the ward out with that. We stopped by a man with a sign on his door that said "DO NOT DISTURB IF THE LIGHT IS ON!" Of course, the light was on ahaha so we stood there for a few minutes rummaging through our stuff to find a pen and card to write on and he opened the door to see what we wanted. We barely got out "We're missionaries" before he said "I'm a pagen!" And slammed the door in our faces. I have never met a pagen before so that was a first.
Then we knocked on the door of girl who we had never heard about before. She was in the middle of dinner so we set up an appt for that night. We went back and she was so cool! Her husband and little girl came in and talked with us as well and we asked if we could practice our new way of teaching on them. They were nice and said yes :] So hopefully we can start teaching them soon!!
This library is so whatever and we have to get off now. But, I love you guys and hope you have an awesome week!!!
Love,
Sister Maynard

1 comment:

  1. I will always remember that day! You are awesome! We miss you very much!

    ReplyDelete