Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The first of Lasts

Hiii!!!!!
 
This last week.. Man. I just don't know where to start. Partially because we are just in finding mode right now haha. We have been trying to find less actives, new gators, actually just ANYBODY who will listen to us. Which some of them do. We have been meeting with a lot of the members and getting to know them better which is so fun! I love the ward so much! So I'm not leaving. Hahaha I might be a little hick now but it's great :D
 
We have been meeting with this one family for the last few weeks and they're amazing!!! The girl was baptized when she was a teenager and remembers the first time that she knew the Book of Mormon was true and her husband is very open about learning and he's praying to know if these things are true. We love them so much! And they have the cutest little girl in the world. Oh my gosh.
 
Oh. So the worst thing in the world happened. We had zone conf which was great. I love mission conferences. BUT it was my last one :/ So the WHOLE TIME I was just panicked and my heart was beating so fast because I had to bear my testimony in front of our zone and President and like the whole world pretty much. After lunch we had to switch our phone and it took a little longer than we thought so we were late to the next half of the meeting and we walked in during the departing missionaries testimonies so I just sat in the back and I thought I was going to blackout I was so nervous and I had missed my cue to go up there with everybody else. So I sat there and all of the sisters around me were telling me to go up there but it was so awkward and in the middle of everybody else's so I just sat there. Hahaha it was ughhh. After everybody was through I wasn't going to say anything so as President got up to move on everybody had to let him know that I was leaving. Grrrrrr!!!!!! So I was really awkward and you'd think I know how to bear my testimony by now because I've been doing it for over a year/my whole life but I'm still so awkward. I don't know what I said and I'm pretty sure I just rambled on about something and how weird I felt. Hahaha I needed so rescuing at that point. But it's done! Now, I just have to do it 100 more times before I leave and that's like forever away so I don't know why everybody is making me do it now. I'm just so afraid of going home! I don't know how to be normal!!!!
 
Heavenly Father will help.
Sister Maynard.

No comments:

Post a Comment