Friday, March 15, 2013

Hey.
 
So here's the deal. Because of all the new missionaries going on missions we have had to change some major things in the mission. It's nuts! This past week we had 29 new missionaries come and we had to make room for them somewhere.. so of course we had to make room in our apt and our area. Which is fine! But it was soooo stressful and we had to hand over people that we love. So we now have 4 sisters living in our little apt instead of 2 and 3 sets of missionaries in our ward instead of 2. It's been a crazy change for us. But so fun! The new sisters are N and E. Sis E just started her first week in the field and she's awesome and Sis N is an amazing missionary so we'll be seeing a lot of miracles in the ward. We went from having 3 elect gators to just 1 so we have been trying to find our little hearts out! Oh my gosh. Tracting. I'm trying to love it. Sometimes it's easy and most the time it's hard. People could really careless about us and don't actually see us as humans and don't treat us the nicest so it's hard! But then you meet that one person who helps you remember what you're doing is important. And if tracting is what it takes to find the elect, then so be it.  
 
Our one friend is doing awesome! He went to church on Sun and I'm pretty sure he enjoyed it.. Just trying to soak it all in. Then we taught him about the Plan of Salvation and he said he would be baptized if he knew it was true :] We're really excited for him! The more I come to understand God's plan for us the more I want people to have it! It really does bring us so much happiness and peace to know that God loves us enough to provide a way to return to him and to make it possible! God did not send us here to fail! His whole purpose is for us to return to Him (See Moses 1:39). It's the most amazing thing to help people come to know that :]
 
Heavenly Father loves us because the sun has been out for the past few days and it's above 40! I never ever EVER thought I'd see the day when Ohio got warm again. My poor little body has been frozen for wayyyyy too long.
 
So yesterday Sis R was at church with her family. They came to pick her up to go home. And I don't know what's wrong with me but I couldn't even look at them without crying. I can't do it. I can't go home.. It's the scariest thing I've probably had to do in my life. Actually, it IS the scariest thing I've ever done. I'm not sure how to do it. So I'm hoping this last transfer just doesn't end. I'm sick just thinking about it so I'm going to stop.
 
We had dinner with some members this weekend and they let their wolves in to come snuggle with us!!!! Ohhhh I just love them! I need a wolf :D They are the most beautiful things on the earth and so loving! And they fed us stuffed clams.. It wasn't bad but the fact that it was stuffed clams freaked me out haha. It was good though! It's been an interesting week though. Lots of exciting new things are happening!! We're going to be having a lot of success in this area :] Slash we already are!
 
I loveeeeee you! Thank you for supporting me out here. It's been an amazing experience so far :]
Sister Maynard.

No comments:

Post a Comment