Monday, December 26, 2011

Week 3 in Kirtland

Hey.

So it was nice skyping yesterday. I think we're only supposed to talk for like not 2 hours.. We should probably work on that next time. But it was still nice! Send my love to Steve, Tiff and the girls. I hope they make it safe to AZ! Aubree should be there in the next few weeks but I think she's in the mission over soooo maybe I'll just have to go visit Steve and run into Aubree before she comes home! I don't think that's allowed though. AND that's forever away so we'll work on that later. Thank you SO much for my Christmas presents! I love them so much and I took a lot of pictures so you'll enjoy them. Well, maybe. They're just of me and my presents so they might get kind of old :P So question. Can you please look up Mark Maybry (I think that's how you spell his name) He does these portraits called Reflections of Christ that are absolutely AMAZING! We have some of them in our nativity display and they're my favorite. Just enjoy them and their beauty. Did you guys know David Archuleta is going on a mission?! I'm hoping it's not Cleveland cause I don't need the distraction :/ But that's so cool he decided to go!!! I thought he was too famous to go but that's awesome of him. All the sisters here talk about it. Sister Mayer got his cd with motab and we listen to it all the time. It's amazing. And he's inspired me to learn Spanish now too.. I guess that could be a good thing to talk to Heather and stuff :] I'm going to get a BoM in Swedish and Spanish to see if that helps to learn the languages. We'll seeee! I don't know how to pronounce Swedish at all so hopefully it will help with something. I don't have a lot to say today cause I talked to you yesterday but things are well since then. Christmas was really great here. There's just something special about teaching people about Christ on Christmas. No new investigators out of it but it just helps to remember Christmas is about Christ. Did you guys see the new Mormon Message about giving gifts and stuff? It is so good. Even though Christmas is over I think you should watch it again. AND starting on Jan 1st as a mission we are reading through the BoM in 90 days. While reading we're marking every scripture that talks about Christ. Then at the end of 90 days we're supposed to give it away and commit somebody who isn't Mormon to read it. I invite EVERYBODY who reads this to do the same. Starting Jan 1st for 90 days. Mark things about Christ then give it away. Ask the sisters there for a copy to start new. It's going to be really great and strengthen your testimony of not only the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon but also Joseph Smith restoring the true gospel on the earth today and that Jesus is the Christ and our Savior. Apply the things you learn to your life and you will see many blessings come from it.

Love you guys!!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment