Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Heyyyy 
I got the package! Thank you so much! I LOVE the skirt! And so does everybody else :] Tell Sister R she's the best and WAY talented. It fits, but I need to lose a few pounds to make it look even better :] (I've gained almost 10 pounds.. Please don't do the math). I am feeling a lot better. I don't know what was going on but I was just having a rough week health wise. My stupid blister in my mouth is almost completely healed and that's when I started feeling better so maybe they were connected? I decided that I want extensions and I want to dye my hair :/ We'll see what happens with that.. And can I get Steve and Tiff's new address? I miss hearing from them :[
It's started snowing again! It's whatever. I'd rather it was raining but the snow is pretty and really cold so I guess I got what I asked for. We sang in Sacrament yesterday and it was pretty good I think. I had to sing first so my voice was a little shakey until we started singing together. I just feel so much more comfortable singing alto :/ I don't like singing by myself. We invited some of the senior couples to come watch us sing and almost all of them made it! (some had to be at sites..) And they looked so proud of us! It's like I have 8 new sets of grandparents :] Speaking of which.. How are my actual grandparents? I haven't heard back from gpa.. Can you get Gma E's address for me too?   Just ALL of the people serving here are so amazing. We had a zone conference last week (We're in the Kirtland Zone but had to go to Cleveland's instead..) and it was really great. We talked a lot about the Book of Mormon and how we can use it more in our teaching. I need to be better about that.
We came home one night last week and I went to walk in our bathroom and the carpet was ALL wet and I went to step into the bathroom to get out of it and I almost slipped! Our toliet had flooded everywhere! I swear I had nothing to do with it.. But I'm the handyman around here so I fixed it :] Dad should really trust me with his power tools.. I'm really good at fixing things :] We had FM come in the morning to look at it but really we just needed a fan from them to dry our carpet. It's almost all the way dry now.
A and P are getting baptized on the 25th. We're trying our hardest to teach them everything by then :/ It will happen though! But after that, we don't have any more investigators so we're looking a lot again! Nothing is really new.. Oh you wanted me to share something about Kirtland with you. I have no idea.. I guess something neat is that 65 of the revelations recieved in the D&C were all recieved in Ohio. 16 of which were recieved in the parlor at the Whitney Store.. I'll think more about it throughout the week.
Time to go! Love You!
Sister Maynard.
Ps. Heather. I'm not getting your weekly email. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment