Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hi!!!!!


Hey!

So I have been transferred to an area called Twinsburg. It's so much fun! It's about 30 minutes south of Kirtland but we still go up Mon, Tues and Fri to do sites stuff. It's so cool. I got to take the Stewarts on tour a few days ago and it was so fun! Ahh it was great to see people from home. And I got to see Bro Stohlton too which was fun! It was a little TO 2 reunion in Kirtland. I wish everybody could come see the sites here. They're amazing.

Since I'm in a new area I'm in a new ward (obvi) so I'm now in the XXXXX ward and it's the greatest ward ever. I still love Kirtland and always will but I feel like I'll make a lot more connections in this ward. No connections to home, yet but we'll see. My companion is Sister L. and she is the best. She's from Washington and went to byui. We have such a good time together. And she's a really good missionary. We're going to see loads of miracles this transfer :] We have 2 investigators: E. and Bro L. They both know it's true but for some reason they won't fully accept it. So we're just trying to help them with that. Bro L. thinks logically so it's hard for him to see how everything works without proof that it did. Except the Book of Mormon is the proof so I don't know what the problem is. He's getting it though :] E. is so much fun! We went over to her house on Saturday and she had this huge mound of dirt in her garden so we leveled it out and planted some veggies for her. It was so much fun. And the elders came for a little bit to help too. They came after we already did the hard labor though so they just put seeds in.

We're working a lot with the ward right now and trying to get everybody on the same page with the ward mission plan. I love working with this ward. They're just so excited to do missionary work so hopefully we'll see some miracles here soon :]

This has just been a really good change. The only problem is for some reason I keep getting hurt. First my IT band is really acting up and my knees are hurting so bad because of it. Then I got a gross blood blister on my finger that makes me want to cry every time I see it. Then yesterday I went to close the trunk of another missionary car and forgot they had a bike rack on it and it slammed into my shoulder so I have a gross bruise there now. I have never been hurt so much in my life! I think there's even more wrong with me but I just can't even remember because it's too much. But oh well :] It's not going to stop me. I'm just going to need some help pronto when I get home.

I'm glad to hear everything went well with Bro B!!! I was worried about that. But miracles happen all the time so of course he would be fine :]

I don't know what else.. It's been a good week. Lot's of new opportunities lie ahead. AND A. (Our investigator in Kirtland) is getting baptized this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :] I'm trying to get there but unless we have an investigator come we won't be able to. I'm so excited though and I know she is too. Working with her was one of the greatest things so far on my mission. Did you accept her on facebook? I love her. And I love all of you. Keep working on those
mormon.org profiles. Oh, speaking of which.. We won't be on chat for the rest of the summer :[ Too much going on with tours and such. So that's a bummer but it's okay. Phone calls are fun. Tours are even better. Hopefully the Stewarts will agree!

Love you all,
Sister Maynard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment