Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ravenna

HOW AMAZING WAS CONFERENCE?! Ohhhhhhhh my gosh. My mind is blown. Girls can go on missions at 19 and boys can go at 18 now?! WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!! It's so exciting! But no temple in NE Ohio yet.. I'm still working on that. Ravenna is an awesome area and I love my companion so much. Tracting is like actually fun... Hahaha  We're just trying to find people to teach but it's not really working yet. I don't understand why people don't want to hear our message of peace and happiness but they don't.. It's fine though. We'll find someone who's prepared eventually. I wish I had more to update on but I really don't. Oh, except only the coolest thing ever! So you know how I serve at the Kirtland sites?? Well, there's two sister's areas that serve at the Johnson Home in Hiram: Hiram and Ravenna. It's my dream to work at the Johnson home but they don't have sisters working there until May because it's so slow.. Which means I won't be able to serve there because I leave in April and I missed it by a transfer. So now that I'm here I can't even serve there.. Except! We're getting a new senior couple and some tour buses here soon so we get to go in next Saturday and give tours to help out!!!!!!!!! My dream is coming true! Man, it's the coolest thing ever. I love this gospel so much. It's so true.

Love you all!
Sister Maynard.

No comments:

Post a Comment