Thursday, October 4, 2012

Youngstown

I am so excited. Want to know why?? Well, because I got put into the best area with the best companion. I'm in Ravenna and my comp is Sister P. She is so amazing and I love her so much. She's from Provo and she's so cool. You'll def meet her sometime, I'm sure.
 
This area is so ready to be harvested. Seriously! I just need to do my part and not get in the way haha. Then everybody will be baptized. But seriously. Coming in they had a few gators who had been super prepared. One of them is B. He's an older gentleman and he knows everything we teach him is true. He just hasn't made the connection that that means baptism now. We're working on it :] And everybody else is so amazing!
 
We are having such a great time and just be prepared to hear about the miracles. We're working so hard. And the funny thing is... Nobody here thought we would ever be companions. We kept telling people it would happen but they all just laughed at us (Because we wanted it so bad..) and in transfers when they called our names everybody was pretty shocked. I don't understand because this is the best thing ever. But whatever. We just have to work hard and it's going to be amazing. AND Sister L is in Kent which is the other area in our ward so we get to see them ALL THE TIME! Man, Rootstown Ward is going to explode.
 
Oh, so I am in Youngstown Zone now! We went to Youngstown for the RS General Broadcast and it was so cool! I mean, it was dark so I couldn't really take it in but it's so neat to think my ancestor's were here. You'll have to tell me more about them and get more specific places. I'm excited about this. I'm looking forward to conference and working as hard as I can here.
 
This week has been so crazy that I don't know what to say about it but it's been great. I love my mission so much. And I still get to go to sites. It's a dream come true.
 
Love you all!
Sister Maynard.

No comments:

Post a Comment