Monday, April 2, 2012

Kirtland

Hey everybody.
 
Kirtland is amazing. The weather is starting to drop a little again but it's perfect! 80 was just too hot :/ The summer is going to be out of control and I want to hold onto cold as long as I can!
 
We're only teaching 2 people right now. P and B. P will be baptized this weekend April 7 at 6pm. Everybody is invited. Please bring refreshments and a friend. :] B is absolutely amazing. I love her and she's making so much progression. She knows the church is true and the more she reads the BoM we can see how it's changing her. They were both at conference with us for a session and it was cool. They loved it and I know that it was speaking to both of them. Bro R (our last convert) loved it too :] It was so cool. I've never loved/appreciated it so much in my life! Slash I KEEP MISSING SINGING AT CONFERENCE BY LIKE WEEKS! I missed it last year when it was byu-i. I missed it now when it was the mtc. AND David Archuleta?! Gahhhhhhh. I'll meet him someday. And I decided that I will sing in conference someday. It will happen. I don't know if I'm good enough for motab but I'll figure it out.
 
All we're doing here is tracting. Our lesson numbers are so low but it's okay. In the last 2 weeks we've given out 32 BoMs. That's all we're doing but it's okay! It's our purpose to share the gospel with everybody and give them that chance. That's what we're doing. Heavenly Father is going to bless us for our efforts and we will see progress in this area. It's been prophesy so it has too.. We've met a few different people who could become investigators. We're just trying to find a time we can meet with them. Being at sites half the week doesn't make it very easy but the Lord is providing a way :]
 
I don't have time to share more about Kirtland but next time. I love you all. Send me some insights (through the mail because I don't have time on here to read!) about conference. What was your favorite talk? I'm not even going to talk about what I got out of conference because Heavenly Father just has a sense of humor sometimes.. It is pretty funny but not what I wanted to get out of it :P
 
I love you!!
Sister Maynard.
 
Ps. I called a girl at sites who came through last year and her dad is the branch president or something for the singles branch H is serving in :] AHHHH I almost cried I miss her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment